India Currents wants untold stories, fresh perspectives and original thoughts about the nuances of life in the Indian American diaspora.
Before pitching, please subscribe to our newsletter. Submit your pitches and story ideas on:
Art, books, music, movies, travel, and heritage
Health & Wellness
Health, wellbeing, aging, and science
Work, food, exercise, learning, and sport
Policy & Government
Elections, the census, civic engagement, immigration, housing, climate change and the environment.
Voices & Opinions
We publish opinion pieces that are original, timely and well written.
Nonprofit news, activism, next gen stories, Bay Area Centric stories, hyperlocal news, happenings & events
Pitch us at email@example.com
- Your name
- Your email
- Yes/no – have you written for India Currents before?
- We accept pitches for stories up to 2,000 words.
- Expect edits. If your submission is accepted, our editorial team will work with you to improve a piece of writing for brevity, accuracy and clarity.
- Include hyperlinked sources for fact-based claims, statistics, studies, etc., made in your piece.
- Due to a very large volume of submissions, please wait to hear from us in up to 2 weeks.
- Once your pitch is accepted we will send you our editorial guidelines to help prepare your final submission