check my source spankbang videos

Q: What is the latest news with regard to the new PERM system for obtaining permanent residence for employment-based immigrants?

A: Lately, the first few approvals have appeared. However, the number of denials is already in the thousands. The reasons for this are explained in the current issue of our newsletter at

Q: Is amnesty a possibility in the near future?

A: Although Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz., and Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., recently introduced legislation that would provide for an “earned legalization,” the bill stands little chance of passing in the Republican-controlled House of Representatives where anti-immigration sentiment is strong.

Q: Have the 20,000 extra H-1B visas been used up?

A: Not by a long shot. As of May 20, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) reported that they had only received 6,300+ petitions under this program.

Q: I heard that a new law passed which provides for 50,000 extra EB-3 visas for registered nurses, physical therapists, and their families. When will this law be implemented?

A: The law was signed by President Bush on May 11, 2005. The implementation date should be sometime in June. This new law will effectively end the three-year retrogression in priority dates for RNs and PTs born in India, China, and the Philippines.

Q: What is the outlook for persons who wish to immigrate to the United States through their jobs?

A: We expect that the EB-3 category will become unavailable worldwide starting either in July or in August of 2005. When this happens, no new green cards in the EB-3 category will be approved, and no new applications will be accepted by the government. We also expect that the EB-2 category will backlog substantially. Starting Oct. 1, 2005, the EB-2 and EB-3 categories will reopen, but probably only for a few months.

Q: What is the current outlook for the immigration of foreign-born physicians?

A: Very good. Most will obtain either J-1 or H-1B visas to pursue medical residencies. All 50 states have implemented Conrad 30 programs, and four federal agencies (ARC, DRA, HHS, and the VA) sponsor international medical graduates (IMGs) for J waivers. Sadly, many more IMGs could be sponsored, but are not. Hundreds of sponsorship slots go to waste each year. For more information, please see

Q: I have been waiting for years to obtain a green card. How do I change my immigration lawyer?

A: Easy. Simply make an appointment with another immigration lawyer. Some states—California, Florida, North Carolina, and Texas—make it easy to find a knowledgeable, experienced immigration attorney by designating Certified Specialists in Immigration Law. Your new attorney will order your file from your previous attorney, and will follow up your application.

Carl Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney and a Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law. He manages a five-attorney practice based in Los Angeles. (213)

…You Are Our Business Model!

A cause: we want to keep journalism open!

More people are reading India Currents than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.

You: your perspective matters!

So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our independent, community journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.

Donate: it goes a long way!

If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. You can support us via our nonprofit arm, India Currents Foundation – and it takes just a moment to give. 


youjizz jacklyn lick makes anthony hardwood sweat.