…You Are Our Business Model!
A cause: we want to keep journalism open!
More people are reading India Currents than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.
You: your perspective matters!
So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our independent, community journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
Donate: it goes a long way!
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. You can support us via our nonprofit arm, India Currents Foundation – and it takes just a moment to give.
- The Rising Relevance of Tulsi Gabbard
- Doctor Will Donate Salary if He Wins City Council Seat
- Kamala Harris Endorses Former Rival Joe Biden
- Trump’s Fear Tactics Find Favor with Supreme Court Ruling on Public Charge
- Congressman Ami Bera tells AAPI why he endorsed Vice President Biden
- Bold Action Needed on South Asian Heart Health: Pramila Jayapal
- Governor Newsom: One Year of California for All