Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, renowned mystic, yogi, and guru, enthralled a packed audience at the City National Civic theater in San Jose on October 2. With his customary blend of homespun wit and piercing intellect, Sadhguru’s advice was at once timeless and relevant to every day living. His message emphasized inner engineering or an ability to turn inward, in order to lead a more joyous and purposeful life. Sadhguru also shared with the audience his own journey to self-realization on the Chamundi Hills in Mysore, thirty-four years ago. The talk gave a tantalizing glimpse into the tools that one can use for personal transformation, covered in his recently released book Inner Engineering – A Yogi’s Guide to Joy, already on the NY Times Bestseller List.
Looking for Ways to Advertise?
We reach over 200,000 readers
Subscribe to the India Currents Blog Via Email
- Oriental Forays: The Last Gods of Indochine November 18, 2017
- India Currents Wins Big at SF Press Club Awards! November 17, 2017
- Myanmar – All That Glitters Is Really Gold November 17, 2017
- Deepika Padukone dismisses protests over “Padmavati”: “We Will Not Live in Fear.” November 15, 2017
- Resolving Conflict In Relationships November 15, 2017
- Advice for Parents of Highschoolers November 14, 2017
- 200 Million Reasons to Care About U.S. Healthcare November 14, 2017