…You Are Our Business Model!
More people are reading India Currents than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.
So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our independent, community journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $5, you can support us – and it takes just a moment to give via PayPal or credit card.
- Heart to Heart: A Symphony of Music and Advocacy
- Sarod Goes Electronic with Amaan and Ayaan
- Indian Jazz Journey Comes to Stanford
- Kabir meets Miles Davis at Stanford Jazz 2019
- A New Bird Calls
- Do Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr. Still Matter?
- ‘Gour Hari Dastaan’ Screenplay Released Before The Film