…You Are Our Business Model!
A cause: we want to keep journalism open!
More people are reading India Currents than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.
You: your perspective matters!
So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our independent, community journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
Donate: as little as $5 goes a long way!
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $5, you can support us via our nonprofit arm, India Currents Foundation – and it takes just a moment to give via PayPal or credit card.
- Not Enough To Like Facebook
- Congressman Ami Bera tells AAPI why he endorsed Vice President Biden
- Kamala Harris takes on Trump
- Vajpayee: Poet-Politician-Patriot
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Resolution on International Yoga Day
- Reception for Prime Minister Modi of India
- Kamala Harris Endorses Former Rival Joe Biden