…You Are Our Business Model!
More people are reading India Currents than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.
So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our independent, community journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $5, you can support us – and it takes just a moment to give via PayPal or credit card.
- Decoding Modi’s Resounding Victory
- New RBI measures for NRIs in demonetization scheme
- How The Yoga-Ayurveda Combine Helped Me
- NPR Talk: In India, A Battle Brews Over A Museum Honoring A Revered Leader
- Prime Minister Modi and President Trump’s Joint Statement on India/U.S. Relations
- Republic Day in the Air
- India Currents Wins NAM Award