Walk with us down #memorylane. These past #33 years have definitely been amazing! #Birthday #decades #indianamerican
…You Are Our Business Model!
A cause: we want to keep journalism open!
More people are reading India Currents than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.
You: your perspective matters!
So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our independent, community journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
Donate: as little as $5 goes a long way!
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $5, you can support us – and it takes just a moment to give via PayPal or credit card.
- Coming Round The Mountain
- A Birthday Trek in the Himalayas
- Settled & Unsettled: A Reflection in Migration’s Mirror
- Continuum: Celebrating Tradition with Integrity
- Who Won India Currents’ Presidential Primary Poll?
- FIIDS Gala: Indian American Political Involvement
- Desis of Silicon Valley Speak: An Oral History