Like what you read?
Stay connected with us!
Get our award-winning articles delivered directly to your inbox.
…You Are Our Business Model!
More people are reading India Currents than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.
So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our independent, community journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $5, you can support us – and it takes just a moment to give via PayPal or credit card.
- Daddykins Makes A Splash at Fourth Grade
- Meet Aishveryaa Nidhi, Festival Director of Short+Sweet Bollywood
- How Not to Spring Clean This Diwali
- Vision in Focus: 40 Years of Seva Foundation
- Draupadi’s Rage and Sita’s Sorrow
- Legalizing Gay Sex in India Does Not Mean Getting Rid of Discrimination
- Bay Area South Asian Film Festival Comes to Town