check my source spankbang videos

Q. I entered the United States in January 2015 on an H-4 visa. Subsequent to my entry, I was subject to extreme emotional abuse by my H-1B spouse. I am considering filing for divorce, but have serious reservations because I cannot financially support myself. I would like to work here. My husband has not started his green card process. Can I work legally in the U.S.A?

A. According to a recent USCIS policy memo dated March 8, 2016, certain battered spouses of H-1B workers may be able to apply for employment authorization. Pursuant to section 106 of the Immigration Act, a battered spouse may apply for an employment authorization document (EAD) by producing evidence of abuse. You can include police reports, medical records, photographs of any injuries, psychological evaluations, statements by credible witnesses, such as friends, neighbors, and family members. You can apply for the H-4 EAD even if your marriage to your H-1B has been terminated as long as you filed your EAD application within two years. If you re-marry prior to the approval of your EAD, you will no longer be eligible for employment authorization.

Q. I recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and understand that in addition to the 12 months of work authorization, I can also obtain work authorization for an increased duration. Please confirm.

A. On March 9, 2016, the DHS published the final version of the new STEM OPT ruling. In essence, the DHS increased the duration of STEM OPT from 17 months to 24 months. It is important to note that this only applies to individuals who have a qualifying STEM degree from an accredited school. One critical change is a requirement for an employer to show that it has a formal training program that is consistent with the employee’s degree. The requirements are extensive, and site visits will be conducted to verify compliance.

Q. I am on an F-1 student visa and recently my employer submitted my H-1B petition. I need to travel to India while my petition is pending.

A. It is very important to note that when you apply for your change of status (COS) to H-1B and if you travel abroad while your petition is pending, USCIS will consider your request for COS as abandoned, and will deny your request for COS.

Immigration and business attorney Indu Liladhar-Hathi has an office in San Jose. (408) 453-5335.

…You Are Our Business Model!

A cause: we want to keep journalism open!

More people are reading India Currents than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.

You: your perspective matters!

So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our independent, community journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.

Donate: it goes a long way!

If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. You can support us via our nonprofit arm, India Currents Foundation – and it takes just a moment to give. 


youjizz jacklyn lick makes anthony hardwood sweat.