American education and Indian education have different approaches. Both are looking to further improve and this video can be a healthy starting point for thinkers on both sides (American or Asian).
…You Are Our Business Model!
More people are reading India Currents than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.
So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our independent, community journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $5, you can support us – and it takes just a moment to give via PayPal or credit card.
- American Graduates Head to India for Employment
- Shake Up Your Story
- Berklee Indian Ensemble – New Video Release
- Remembering David Bowie. His Song Powered Indian Director Tarsem’s Video
- India’s Hidden Hotbeds of Innovation
- How Indian MIT and IIT Graduates Have Shaped Computer History
- Doll Making Video Tutorial