…You Are Our Business Model!
More people are reading India Currents than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.
So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our independent, community journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $5, you can support us – and it takes just a moment to give via PayPal or credit card.
- Civic Leadership Forum for Youth
- Why Liberal Arts and The Humanities are as Important as Engineering
- Two Women, Two Media Companies
- For Here Or to Go? An Apt Movie for Today
- Skip the MBA and Work at a Startup
- Technology for Community Service
- Asia Society Survey Probes Barriers in the U.S. Workplace Facing Asian Americans