India Currents expresses deep sympathy for the cartoonists, journalists and editors at Charlie Hebdo. The attack is a crime against creative liberty. We stand solidly with the French people and our journalist/artist/cartoonist brethren in condemning this act of terror.
Looking for Ways to Advertise?
We reach over 200,000 readers
Subscribe to the India Currents Blog Via Email
- Oriental Forays: The Last Gods of Indochine November 18, 2017
- India Currents Wins Big at SF Press Club Awards! November 17, 2017
- Myanmar – All That Glitters Is Really Gold November 17, 2017
- Deepika Padukone dismisses protests over “Padmavati”: “We Will Not Live in Fear.” November 15, 2017
- Resolving Conflict In Relationships November 15, 2017
- Advice for Parents of Highschoolers November 14, 2017
- 200 Million Reasons to Care About U.S. Healthcare November 14, 2017