…You Are Our Business Model!
More people are reading India Currents than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can.
So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our independent, community journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $5, you can support us – and it takes just a moment to give via PayPal or credit card.
- How Indian MIT and IIT Graduates Have Shaped Computer History
- Satya Nadella Invited to Sit in First Lady’s Box For State of the Union Address
- Reflections of the Economy
- Education Systems – US vs. India
- Visas for Nurses
- ‘Gour Hari Dastaan’ Screenplay Released Before The Film
- Ties That Bind: Why Women Don’t Walk Away from Abusive Marriages