Date(s) - Apr 7, 2018 - May 4, 2018
12:00 pm - 9:00 am
Date: 07 April – 04 May 2018
The month-long program is an ideal opportunity to be a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga teacher and a serious yogi. Witness a complete immersion in Yoga along with revamping the body, mind, and soul. Let’s look at the core highlights of the 200 hour Yoga Training in Nepal:
• Get acquainted with the primary asanas of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga — the classic traditional styles.
• We believe in a safe and perfect Yoga practice. And so, we place a special focus on the Adjustment and Alignment, and Yoga Anatomy sessions.
• Sessions on how to lead a Yogic life during the Yoga Philosophy sessions. The sessions are centralized around the ancient Yoga Sutras by Patanjali and Bhagavad Gita.
• Learn the fold of Meditation and undergo breath-based training with Pranayama –lead to the divine.
• Capture the essence of an ideal Yoga Teaching during the Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Indulge in practical analysis of the training during self-practice.
• Engage in different Yoga fun activities such as Yoga dance, Laughter Yoga, etc.
• Guided Trips and Excursions to sites of interest and significance.
The land of Pokhara is blessed with profuse agricultural land that provides abundant freshly sourced food choices. Understanding the importance of sattvic food, we, at our center in Nepal, serve three wholesome meals a day, perfectly cooked by our Ayurveda-expert chefs. We also offer herbal drinks to our students for detoxification and reviving purposes. Fulfilling all the basic demands of the students, we provide well-furnished rooms that are attached with private bathrooms, offering a beautiful view of the mountainous beauty. Common sitting area and garden cafes play the perfect meeting place for the students.
Location: Hotel Tulsi Barahi Tole – Pokhara, Nepal
Fee Details: Shared room: 1700 USD and Private room: 1900 USD
For booking, other facilities at the centre and offers, visit our website: www.200hrsyogattc.com