The FLEX Info Bank speakers featuring highly experienced former college admission officers from Top Tier universities include among others:
Former Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Yale University. He was also the Regional Admissions Officer for Los Angeles, New York, Hawaii, Nevada, and South Pacific territories
Former University of Chicago, Assistant Director of Admissions
Yale University Admission Interviewer and currently at Stanford University, PhD in Education
CEO FLEX and former Consultant at Price Waterhouse Coopers and KPMG
Vassar College: Former Assistant Director of Admission, Stanford University: PhD in Education (ABD): MA in Economics
Cupertino Community Hall (next to Cupertino Library)
10350 Torre Avenue
Cupertino CA. 95014
Sunday, March 6, 2011
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Admission: Free (With Promo Code 8EZHSS)
Space is limited and registration is required at www.flexcollegeprep.com.
The goal is to empower students and families with information that can be used to plan for college admissions and to manage the stress associated with this process. This seminar aims to demystify the admissions process by going behind the Admissions Office’s closed doors and addressing how schools select applicants for admission.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
· Explaining “who gets accepted,” and “why they got in” or “did not get in”
· How do I choose extracurricular activities?
· What’s more important: grades or extracurricular activities?
· Why isn’t a 4.0+ GPA and 2400 SAT score a guarantee of admission to schools?
· How do I manage stress – what do colleges want to see in the application?
· What is a good college essay topic? What should I expect in an interview?
For more information please contact: