check my source spankbang videos

Community

NRI Number One

The expatriate in films is nothing new. Casablanca starring Humphrey Bogart as the suave, mysterious Rick in Morocco remains the top favorite 60 years after its release in America. Although expat characters’ lives are traditionally painted as being...

HIRING HELP

We are in India still, determined as ever to make it here. Life has been an interesting stream of events, moving-in pains if you will. Bangalore is an overgrown wanna-be western place unlike Chennai where we come from. It is still taking time to get into the groove of...
From Bihar to U.P. via El Segundo

From Bihar to U.P. via El Segundo

President and CEO of Syncata, Ujjual Nath is a 1979 graduate of the Banaras Hindu University Institute of Technology and has an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin. He ran a manufacturing company in Bihar before emigrating to the U.S. Ujj and his brother Aloke...

Religious Fervor

The current Hindu-Muslim violent uprising in Gujarat has its roots in history dating back more than 400 years. In 1528, in the town of Ayodhya in Uttar Pradesh, a mosque was built by the invading Mughal rulers on the site that was the birthplace of Lord Rama, one of...
A Lifelong Passion

A Lifelong Passion

“I don’t usually say this to people but I probably was an Indian in my last birth.” Our interview begins with these words as Peter Burwash, author, tennis coach, motivational speaker, and president of Peter Burwash International (PBI), the world’s largest and...
American India Foundation

American India Foundation

Indian-Americans in the U.S. have decidedly carved out a niche for themselves as torch bearers in whatever field they survey. Now the intellectual capital that has fueled corporations from ground up is being generously applied to ignite and fan the flame of...
youjizz jacklyn lick makes anthony hardwood sweat.